PR5335 HART SIL2 HEAD TRANSMITTER
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Galvanic isolation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART® communication
- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART® communication.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5335A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE 89.
MOUNTING / INSTALLATION
For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with a special fitting.