pr5333 ( PT100 ) HEAD TRANSMITTER
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000 or Ni100...Ni1000
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5333A to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
MOUNTING / INSTALLATION
For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with a special fitting.